HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hello everyone, I'm Elly!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SH

PostSubject: Hello everyone, I'm Elly!   Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:55 am

Hello, Sherlock fans!

My name is Elly! (I actually want to change my name to Sherlock...All my friends call me Sherlock already, so it would make sense ;P)

As a typical Sherlock fan, I like to dress up as Sherlock Holmes and run around London like a lunatic with my boyfriend dressed as John Watson. (Yes, boyfriend. I am obsessed with Sherlock Holmes and John Watson being in love/ a couple...It's so hot and lovely.)

I write a lot of fanfiction about Sherlock and John being together, since it is really ALL I think about. (If you do not like the Sherlock/John pairing, it's totally fine and I still want to be your friend! I just won't talk about it! Smile )

I must mention that I am absolutely obsessed with Benedict Cumberbatch now! He is so damn beautiful, the most beautiful man in the WORLD. Him and Martin Freeman make a perfect couple. Martin is just so ADORABLE. (And hot.)

I would really love to make friends on here Very Happy I'm lovely really ;P and it would be awesome to have people to talk to about Sherlock-related things!

Thank you for reading this, everyone!<3
(If you want to find me on facebook, my name is 'Elly Sherlock Brown' Add me! Smile )

SH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sherlock'sHousekeeper
helping Molly in the lab
helping Molly in the lab

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, I'm Elly!   Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:27 pm

Hello Elly, I'm Katie Smile Although I enjoy Sherlock and Watson as a more bromantic couple I do enjoy a cutsey slash fanfic every now and then. and awesome having a boyfriend to be your watson!! still looking for my own, though I wouldn't mind finding myself a sherlock either... especially if it was Benedict Cumberbatch Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hello everyone, I'm Elly!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sherlock News Forum :: Welcome! :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: